Prevent employee harm, plan for worst-case scenarios and mitigate risk with YellowBird assessments
Assessments, a category of services offerings that includes inspections, surveys and walkthroughs, are critical for protecting people, property, and the environment, ensuring legal compliance, maintaining public trust, and achieving cost savings. Assessments play a fundamental role in workplace safety.
Why safety assessments should be a part of your company’s safety culture:
Enhanced Risk Mitigation
Safety assessments provide a proactive approach to identifying and addressing potential risks, minimizing the likelihood of accidents or incidents.
Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations, avoiding penalties and legal issues associated with non-compliance.
Proactively addressing safety concerns reduces the likelihood of workplace accidents, resulting in lower insurance premiums, reduced worker compensation claims, and overall cost savings.
Demonstrate a commitment to the well-being of your workforce by fostering a safe and healthy work environment, leading to increased morale and productivity.
Maintain Brand Reputation
A strong safety record enhances your company’s reputation, instilling confidence in employees, customers, and stakeholders.
Examples of Assessments We Offer
A Safety Walkthrough is a systematic inspection of a workplace or facility conducted by safety experts or personnel to identify and address potential hazards, ensuring compliance with safety protocols and promoting a secure environment for workers.
Loss Control Survey
A Loss Control Survey is a comprehensive assessment conducted by insurance professionals to evaluate and mitigate risks within a business or property, identifying potential sources of loss and recommending preventive measures to enhance safety and minimize financial liabilities.
Mock OSHA Inspection
Mock OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) Inspections are a simulated examination of a workplace to assess its compliance with OSHA regulations and safety standards. These mock inspections are conducted to help organizations identify and rectify potential safety hazards and ensure they are prepared for a real OSHA inspection.
Assessments Related Blogs
- Embracing the Future: Top Environmental Health and Safety Trends in 2024 The landscape of EHS is rapidly evolving, driven by advancements in technology, changing regulations, and a growing global awareness of the need for sustainable practices. Read on for the top EHS trends that are shaping the way organizations approach environmental stewardship, employee well-being, and overall safety in 2024. Digital Transformation in EHS Management One of … Read more
- 13 EHS Trends in 2023 Safety is an essential aspect of any organization, and it is crucial to ensure that employees are always protected from harm. In recent years, there has been an increasing focus on safety in the workplace, and several new trends have emerged. These trends include the use of technology, such as AI and IoT (Internet of … Read more
- How Safety Drives Logistics Industry TrendsBecause the logistics industry involves storing, transporting, and delivering goods of all sizes, safety concerns linger at every step. Warehouse personnel have to work with heavy machinery and equipment, moving pallets all over the facility. Delivery drivers need to pack goods to help ensure their safe delivery, and they have to maintain road safety. In … Read more
- How General Industry Can Improve Fall Protection OvernightFalls continue to present a constant danger to general industry workers. According to the National Safety Council, more than 800 workers were killed in 2020 from falls in the workplace, and another 211,640 suffered injuries that were substantial enough to require time off from work. To help reduce these numbers, it’s incumbent upon every employer … Read more
- Why Employees Should Have CPR and AED CertificationCardiac arrest happens when the heart suddenly fails to function properly, potentially causing individuals to collapse and lose consciousness. According to OSHA estimates, some 10,000 people experience cardiac arrest in their workplace every year. The first few minutes following cardiac arrest are critical. When it occurs, blood flow and breathing are severely inhibited or can … Read more
Build a Program with YellowBird
Your in-house safety or risk specialist can’t be in multiple places at once. But with YellowBird Pros nationwide, you can build your program at scale with ease. Control how your organization manages EHS and Risk Management with YellowBird.Get Started Today
Explore the Success Story and Download the Blueprint for a Comprehensive Safety Walkthrough Assessment Program
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
We know that all organizations have room for EHS and Risk Services. Explore our service offerings.Explore Services
Schedule a meeting with us.
What kinds of assessments do you do?
Loss prevention, Safety Walkthroughs, Mock OSHA Inspections, and more! Talk to your business development representative to learn more about what service works best for your workplace.
Does YellowBird provide a standard template?
YellowBird Pros have different levels of experience, backgrounds and specialties. Work with your matched YellowBird Pro to understand what reporting needs you have for your specific business.
Where are YellowBird Pros located for assessments?
There thousands of YellowBird Pros in all 50 states and Puerto Rico who have different expertise, industry specialties and backgrounds.
How is pricing determined for assessments?
Pricing is calculated based on the amount of time it will take to complete the assessment, the location, and the experience and/or certifications required to complete your assessment.