Sales Development Representative
YellowBird is seeking a leader, a doer, a pace setter, a storyteller – The Sales Development Representative!
This will be key in growing our customer and revenue base to scale.
We are a fast growing, two-sided marketplace platform that matches exceptional Professionals from the Risk Management and Environmental, Health and Safety fields with businesses on-demand. We are 15x faster than traditional staffing, agency or consulting methods, while serving up multiple ‘needles’ in a large haystack of general knowledge holders. The YellowBird platform serves a quality match with the right professionals, to serve the exact need, where and when our clients need them. The company was started in July 2019 with 1 employee, and now has over 20. We are headquartered in Phoenix and service customers nationwide with over 2,000 Professionals currently on the platform. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative that knows how to embrace our company values: Own It! Keep it Spicy, Be Awesome, Lifelong Learning, and Authenticity. We need the best in leadership, with the heart of a warrior, soul of a monk, and laser focus on the most important things.
What You’ll Do as Our Sales Development Representative:
- This position will be responsible for actively prospecting new customer leads and converting them to customers on the platform.
- They will then work to develop deals that convert to revenue. The client success team will support the operational execution.
- This candidate should further the relationship with the client to increase YellowBird business with the client.
This position can be based anywhere in the US. Occasional travel will be required to attend industry trade shows and if not Phoenix based, to come to headquarters to integrate with other team members. Ideally this candidate would have prior experience with a CRM and take the approach of customer first mindset in the sales process. We are looking for a team player that can work with other sales, operations and product team members.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years in a sales role – ideally in a SaaS or marketplace platform company.
- This individual must be a self-starter and look for ways to increase the impact of YellowBird nationally.
- The candidate should have very strong interpersonal skills as they may need to work through customer objections in the sales process.
- If the person has prior knowledge/background in the EHS field or risk management that would be a bonus factor.
YellowBird offers our Employees a very competitive benefits package including; Healthcare, Vision and Dental Plans, 401(k) with match, Flexible working hours with a generous PTO policy. We have a casual dress and atmosphere, free non-alcoholic drinks and snacks at the YellowBird office.
This is a commissioned sales position with a base + commission structure that will both ensure a competitive pay package for the individual and enable the company to meet/exceed revenue goals.
For more information or to apply, contact [email protected].